Tuesday, May 5, 2009

YAY...for figuring out Blogspot!

Ok, so this is going to make me sound VERY silly, but I have spent the past few days trying to figure out how to post a slideshow in my side bar ... during naptime of course (Sheesh) LOL! I'm not gonna lie I thought I could figure it out quicker, but apparently pregnancy killed a lot more brain cells than I previously thought.

First I had to put together a slideshow in photobucket (which didn't take very long at all) but then came the hard part...figuring out how to put it into the sidebar of Blogger where it would fit...OY! I tried using the "Slideshow" gadget, but after a day and a half said "FORGET IT!" LOL :)

Finally I just put it in as an HTML and googled how to enlarged the widget borders and went through the slideshow code to find the dimensions to shrink it to fit my now "somewhat" enlarged border... I'm tellin' ya my hubby would have been proud of a wifey (ha ha ha)

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm definitely not your hubby, but can I just say... GOOD JOB! If Ravi isn't proud, find comfort in the fact that I am! My little Carrie's blog is growing up right before my eyes ;) She is so cute, and it's great to see that she just gets cuter with each passing day/picture. Did I give you that 1 month, 2 weeks outfit? The pink one with the sheep on it. It looks familiar. Just curious. Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks GREAT! Awesome job!!! And, well, it goes without saying but I'll say it anyway--SHE'S ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I should probably take a course in it...but it'll have to wait! At least until tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete