Saturday, May 2, 2009

"So Much Friendlier With POOH!"

So, I always try to follow the cardinal rules of sleeping...on your back, no loose blankets, NO STUFFED ANIMALS...until now that is :) Chandani is 15 Weeks old today and cuter than ever...although I may be a little bias (LOL) I gave her a bath, changed her clothes and decided to lay her down for a nap before Daddy came home from work. I rocked her, read to her, sang all her favorite songs...STILL no sleeping baby.

Hmmmmm...what to do? Then it occurred to me...she always falls asleep in her carseat with her Pooh Bear Snuggly! Well, let's try it, couldn't hurt right? I placed her in the crib, put Pooh in front of her and gave her her Paci. She of course did not fall right asleep but decided to start stroking Pooh and telling him "It's ok Pooh, Mommy puts me in here for a nap all the time"...well, at least I imagine that's what those coos and high pitch squeals meant (LOL!)

I walked out to get a glass of water, peaked back in and this is what I found...

HOW CUTE IS SHE??? Oh, I love being a Mommy!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously! Can they get any cuter??? She is so dang sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her. When you left yesterday and things started to calm down a little Mark came over to me and whispered about what a cute little bear you and Ravi have created together. He loved her. Even though he didn't touch her, he was certainly admiring her! I thought you'd like to know. She is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is never a time that I don't think about my grandbabies. I truly enjoy being with my little Chandani. She is the perfect little miracle sent from above. Paw Paw and Mudder are truly blessed to have her in our life. We are so proud of the parents that you guys are and how you love radiates when you hold her. God bless our little family of Armogans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you and our little Chandani. How quickly she is growing up. It is so hard to believe that she is crawling and pulling up now. Cherish every moment you have with her for before you know it you will be seeing her kneeling across the alter and being sealed to her Forever companion just like you both did. God bless us Everyone!
    Mudder and Paw Paw

    ReplyDelete