Friday, May 29, 2009

Motherhood & The Book of Mormon........ Go Hand & Hand!


I have always been a person who loved to read, but as I've gotten older and busier I seem to have less and less time for it :( That is... until the recent 5-Stake Women's Conference where Sister Beck and Sister Cook came to speak to all the sisters ages 12 and up.

It was after that conference that I had a renewed and refreshed desire to read the Book of Mormon for "just" 5 minutes a day...shortly after the "Book of Mormon Journal" Blog was born (or what I lovingly refer to as the B.O.M. Journal. Any and all who would like to follow it and add any comments, insights or testimonies of your own are more than welcome!!! Many of you could teach me far more than I could learn on my own, with your own testimonies and spiritual wisdom :)



Carrie's Book of Mormon Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment