Thursday, April 23, 2009

To All My Preggos!

Is it just me or is everyone bursting with babies?! Kind of makes me wish I had waited a little longer to get pregnant...WAIT...what am I saying, three years is plenty long enough (LOL) It seems like just the other day I was sportin' Miss Chandani in my tummy and now's she's here. With Mother's day rapidly approaching I wanted to give a shout out to all my "PREGGOS" and even you soon to be pregos (wink, wink). Ah, heck...to all my mommies, I LOVE YA!!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you had to go first so we could have a little faith our turns would come! I'm having a very emotional day. We found out my new unnamed niece will be here on May 7th and I'm SO thrilled. It's got me thinking so many wonderful things. I can't wait to join you, Cassie and the other Mommies in Mommyland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me just tell you that it will be a cold day in you-know-where when I post a pregnant picture of myself. Mostly b/c that would mean all of my friends would need to have invested in 42" monitors to actually view the entire photos, but, regardless!! :) We are definitely super-duper blessed mommies, and mommies-to-be!!

    ReplyDelete