Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm a Big Kid now...

Everyone says that babies grow fast... but BOY DO THEY EVER!!! Can you believe that my little three month old is already able to use an exersaucer?! How doe these babies pull off these miraculous events? (LOL) I'm in awe of her everyday as she takes on new experiences and learns new things. She stayed in this exersaucer for 20 minutes without getting too overly tired...I was amazed. She loved inspecting all the toys, colors and contraptions around her. You could tell it really stimulated her just by the look on her face as she tried to take it all in. The thing that amazed me most was how she was pushing up with her legs. I still think of her as this little, bitty thing that can't hold her head up and can't use her legs. However, this is definitely not the case anymore :) My baby is girl is changing everyday and trying to tell her proud Mommy... "I'm not a baby, I'm a Big Kid now!"...but she'll always be Mommy's Baby :)



Look at those little legs!!!



I can't believe how well she uses her hands :)




Is there anything sweeter than a baby's smile?

5 comments:

  1. No, there is NOTHING better than a baby's smile. Serioulsy, I can't wait to have a smiling baby in my exersaucer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll triple testify to that... Baby smiles are for sure the sweetest thing on earth and probably in heaven! She is just so beautiful Carrie. Thanks for the update, it's always fun to see you cute family! Love ya girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad she likes the exersaucer so young. That will be nice for you! Annabelle didn't care too much for it until recently, but hey... better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at her GROW! :) GIRL! I still have look at pictures on Brookie in our exersaucer, with books underneath the bouncy bottom b/c her tiny legs couldn't reach. It is SO GREAT to see these photos of little Chandani with her first experiences in her exersaucer. Every moment is so precious -- I just LOVE being a mommy, and I'm so glad I have such a great friend like you who understands!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You are serious with your blog this time. YAY! Glad that we get to see your sweet baby grow!

    ReplyDelete