Saturday, January 2, 2010

MY 2010 RESOLUTIONS!!!


Every year, for as long as I can remember, I have honored the age old tradition of setting New Year Resolutions...and every year I haven't kept one :( LOL!

However, this time it's going to be, well, NEW! I am still setting resolutions but not in the strict "I must do these everyday to achieve them"! I figure I'm just setting myself up for failure that way. So I am instead telling myself, and apparently all of you followers, that these are the resolutions I want to WORK ON and try to keep fresh in my mind for the year 2010.

And the list is...

1) Read from the Book of Mormon and gain a firmer testimony of it!

2) Keep my house more organized and clean!

3) Spend more time with the tv, computer, cell phone and other technologies OFF!

4) Learn to enjoy life more and stress less over the little and big things!

5) Have family prayer and Companion Scripture study on a regular basis

6) Find time to do a physical activity for my health and fun!

7) Not drink soda!

8) Find time for ME on a regular basis to reflect, rejuvenate and relax!

9) Make time for Ravi and me to connect & strengthen our relationship as a couple!

10) Work on EVENTUALLY giving Chandani a sibling by maintaining my health!

No comments:

Post a Comment