Wednesday, January 13, 2010

C.S.I. (Crazy Sleeper Investigation)

Well it's here...my baby is turning ONE and I just can't believe it! So all this reflection got me looking through old pics. Old pics that took me from "Awwwwww" to "Ouch" (labor pics...LOL). From smiles to tears of joy at how my little one has changed so much and yet remains the same. Same pitiful cry face, same BIG cheesy smile and same...CRAZY SLEEPING POSITIONS! :)

So I thought I'd share some of my favs!

"Hallelujah for my Co-Sleeper Pose"

"Don't you go no where mama Pose"

"Hot dog in a bun Pose"

"Buddy system Pose"

"All played out Pose"

"Daddy & Baby Bear Pose"

"Chill-axin' Pose"

"In my cousin's bed Pose"

"Ninja sleeper Pose"

"Spy under cover Pose"


"Snuggle bunny Pose"

"Pooped out protester Pose"

"Bottom's up Pose"

"C is for Chandani Pose"

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! It really is crazy the way kids decide to sleep sometimes!

    ReplyDelete