Saturday, January 9, 2010

How Did I Get SO Blessed?!


Everyday I wake up in a house that is rather small and even plain, yet cozy, warm and full of love and laughter.
Everyday I wake up to the secret language of my darling daughter, as she babbles, coos and often shrieks to wake me, yet I can't stop that smile from spreading across my face.
Everyday I wake up to an empty bed as my husband (and BEST friend) gets up before the sun does so that he can make an hour comute to an often stressful and tedius job just so that we can have food, clothes and so that I can stay home everyday to fufill my GREATEST calling ever as I teach, love and watch our baby girl grow within the walls of our little, plain, BLESSED home :)

Everyday I ask myself...How Did I Get SO Blessed?

2 comments:

  1. Because you are a WONDERFUL blessing to so many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because righteous desires and obedience reap the most wonderful blessings!! :)

    ReplyDelete