Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chandani's Big Party...she's ONE!!!

You dream it, you imagine it and yet when the big day comes nothing can even come close to the real thing. The decorations, the cake and the sweet little Birthday Girl grinning from ear to ear...makes all the planning worth it!


She smiled, she danced and got LOTS of Birthday kisses...
from Mommy
and her lil' BFF Autumn!

And don't forget the CAKE!!!
Mommy helps blow out the candle while Chandani makes a wish!
Daddy feeds Chandani some cake...

..then Chandani fed Daddy!

Chandani even let Mommy have some :)

However, nothing was as good as feeding herself! YUM!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE RAY OF SUNSHINE, MY BABY GIRL, MY MIRACLE!!!

3 comments:

  1. So, welcome to the ranks of being the mommy of a toddler! And good luck with that ;) I'm sorry I missed it, but I'm glad Teri took such wonderful pictures, so at least I can pretend like I was there! By the looks of things it was a wonderful day. Chandani looks so cute and you and Ravi deserve all the happiness that having a daughter that turned one brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were so sad that we couldn't be there. She looks too cute in that last picture. I love the dress! 1st birthdays are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of that adorable dress... I wish I had found one for Annabelle's 1st birthday! It looks like a great success, just wish we could have been there.

    P.S. TAG- you're it! See my blog for details...

    ReplyDelete