Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MY INSPIRATION!!!

It's so funny how life can make you a different person, but nothing truly changes who you are! Since becoming a mom I've been SO caught up in the feedings, diapers, bathes and so on that I started to find that I was sort of loosing myself. I forgot what things made "me" happy and decided a week or so ago to start finding time for hobbies that I love again. So I sat down one day and wrote a poem. Another day I started reading a book that I've been wanting to read for some time now. And as of recent I picked up the camera to do a photo session with my favorite girl

I have to say...I have one GREAT model!!! She's so photogenic and has such a gorgeous smile she's become my artistic inspiration :) Infact, I got so in to it that I even came up with a photography logo "Celestial Snapshots"! Here's just a few of the pics I took...







4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Have I mentioned that I LOVE Cha-Cha's eyes? Something about dark eyes that are just so exotic...if I say so myself.
    Any chance you could make Moroni be your two Ts? That would be super cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you getting all fancy smchancy with your pictures. They look great! Chandani is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job... I didn't know you were into photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised that you were inspired by that beautiful baby! Great job!

    ReplyDelete