Monday, October 5, 2009

OPERATION HEALTHY MOM :)

Let me just tell you, I have felt the laziest I have EVER felt in the last few months and the scale has only reiterated that fact :( I've never been one for lots of exercise and working out, but I was a whole lot more activity when I first got married. Then life happened...

I got married and comfortable in my own skin! Unfortunately for my skin, I stretched it to the max having Chandani, weighing in at 170lbs before I gave birth. None of that seemed to matter to me until she turned 6 months and I STILL couldn't drop the weight or fit in to most of my old clothes :(

However, it's a NEW day and I haven't felt this confident in a VERY LONG TIME!!! I've started watching what I eat and instead of denying myself of all the bad, I've made a concerted effort to replace the unhealthy with other yummy much healthier options. I'm trying to work on going to bed earlier and getting up earlier...although Chandani helps me with that last one (lol) I'm even trying to exercise daily, which is a HUGE task to accomplish with a baby and housework!

I started looking at old pics and got down, thinking to myself "I'll never be that little again"...but "That's Not the Goal" I had to remind myself. It's to FEEL BETTER, wear my old clothes again and be able to look in the mirror and say..."hmmmm not too shabby!" :)

There's no magic water or answer...just good old fashion healthy eating, movmement and CONSISTENCY :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck girl! I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you're doing great! I would say keep it up, but coming from me it would be hypocritical, seeing as how I need to follow your example ;) So I'll stick with saying... "YOU GO GIRL!"

    ReplyDelete