Monday, June 29, 2009

It's a Sunshine Day!


I'd have to say, although this Summer's started out rediculously hot, it's just made our family VERY grateful for pools :) Father's Day weekend we took Chandani in the pool for the first time, at Grandma & Grandpa's house (Ravi's parents) and I'm happy to report...SHE LOVED IT! Then the following Thursday we had a little get-together back at Ravi's parents and tried out her little canopy float for the first time. Besides the fact that daddy forgot to blow it up and Mommy put her in backwards to start, our "little kicker" swam herself around the pool all by herself...although Mommy, Daddy and Aunt Sarah were always close by.
Summer has officially begun in the Armogan house and we can't wait to take our little, tan baby girl to the Beach, the Lake and every Pool we can find :)

3 comments:

  1. I think I'll go for a walk outside now, the summer sun's calling my name! Ok, I haven't even read your post but I had to get that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now that I read that...I would like to invite you to swim in my imaginary pool! We (boys included) should do dinner one night this week. This baby is TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting so big! And sooo darn cute!!! I'm doing good! Missing Florida and all my friends there in of course!

    ReplyDelete